Unbelievable! Actually i hate pink!
I really hate pink. But now i still can accept a little bit.
Because the header of the blog is quite blank, light in colour.
So i try to use blue in d background but it is not suitable.
So i use pink.
i always want a fresh look for the blog.
So i change my background twice a year.
I easily hate something and i like new things.
So i always waste money on buying this and that.
I like original things like Nike.
I got sport shoes for three hundred something. I got bag. I got shorts! I got bottle!
Oops! i have to stop it!
Anybody know why i hate pink?
Because it looks so girlish, and so many girls like it.
And i always want to be special and i like peace.
So i prefer blue in colour. It gives me energy sometimes.
I love blue if compares to others.
These few days i write my blog in English.
Because i like English and i hate Chinese actually.
When i am Form 4, i write an essay and that essay gets high mark.
The teacher don't believe at all and ask me whether i copy from where or not.
From that day on, i really hate people who look down at me.
I hate Chinese and she makes me hate Chinese more.
I like to watch Western Movie if compare to Taiwan Movie or Hong Kong Movie.
I always learn English from there. And i enjoy watching it.
Even the western movie are much more rude words than others.
Such as "Fuck", "Suck", "Screw up". Or many sex scenes.
This is the western style, western cultures.
Sex is not a dirty thing actually.
Nowadays, many students are curious about this things.
Some boys maybe want to try what is that because they feels strange enough.
So, if newspapers write "Students get molested or raped in younger age", i don't feel strange at all.
Parents need to play the main role to give the right concept to their children.
They need to know what is sex and protect themselves.
So, parents can't blame them if parents never tell them about sex.
Oops, i am out of topic!
I like my blog in a simple way.
I like to find out what decorations are better for my blog.
I like to explore new things and i like to learn something new.
Do you ever run out from house? I did
Do you ever do direct sales and introduce the products to strangers? I did
Do you ever give speech in front of your mum and show love in front of hundred people? I did
Do you ever angry your headmistress in front of her? I did.
I do so much crazy things! i am totally too bad! How come i can be a teacher?
I also can't believe at all!
My dad hopes i can be a teacher, and now i fulfill his dream!
And why my blog got so many gadgets?
I think that gadgets are quite cute!
It gives me joy and it makes the background more colourful.
Do you think so? Hehe..
Don't want to introduce my new design anymore.
I am gonna study now! Miracle happens!
Wow! If you like my blog, just come here and we make friends!
Hehe. Good luck to everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment